CLASSES FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR ARE IN SESSION! Getting a late start? No worries. If there are openings in a class, new students can be added at any time at a pro-rated rate. ENROLL NOW or contact Marti@GrowIntoSpanish.com
SCHEDULE FOR 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR:
The classes during the day are geared toward kids ages 3-6. Most are offered at preschools and child care centers. (See below for info on after-school classes.)
- Mondays, 9:55 – 10:25 am (ages 3-4) Tanya’s Big House 4 Kidz. ENROLL NOW
- Mondays, 10:30 – 11:05 am (ages 4-5) Tanya’s Big House 4 Kids. ENROLL NOW
- Mondays, 11:35 a.m. – 12:10 p.m. (ages 3-5)
Little Blessings Preschool Madison, Good Shepherd Lutheran Church Madison Campus ENROLL NOW
- Mondays, 12:45 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. (ages 3-6)
Fitchburg Community Center. Registration for these classes is done directly through Fitchburg Recreation: www.fitchburgwi.gov/Recreation or (608) 270-4285. New sessions with new themes start every 6 weeks
- Tuesdays, 11:00 a.m – 11:35 a.m. (ages 3-5)
The Caring Center/Verona Montessori House ENROLL NOW
- Wednesdays, 11:35 a.m. – 12:10 p.m. (ages 3-5)
Little Blessings Preschool Verona, Good Shepherd Lutheran Church Verona Campus ENROLL NOW
- Thursdays, 10:15 a.m. – 10:50 p.m. (ages 3-5)
Academy of Little Vikings Mt. Horeb. ENROLL NOW
- Thursdays, 11:35 a.m. – 12:10 p.m. (ages 3-5)
Little Blessings Preschool Verona, Good Shepherd Lutheran Church West Campus SOLD OUT
- Thursdays, 12:35 – 1:10 p.m. (ages 3-5). Country Grove Preschool ENROLL NOW
- Fridays, 11:00 a.m – 11:35 a.m. (ages 3-5)
The Caring Center/Verona Montessori House SOLD OUT
Classes are also offered at Once Upon a Time Child Care Center especially for their students.
These fun, engaging and effective after-school/evening Spanish classes are for children Kindergarten through 5th grade.
COMMUNITY CLASSES at Sugar River Methodist Church, 415 W Verona Ave, Verona. Open to all students from any elementary school/home school.
- Tuesdays, 4:15 – 5:00 p.m. (Kindergarten/1st & 2nd graders) SOLD OUT
- Tuesdays, 5:15 – 6:15 p.m. (2nd graders – 5th graders) Only for students with previous Spanish experience.
GLACIER EDGE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL: (only for students at Glacier Edge)
- Mondays, 2:35 – 3:30 p.m. (Kindergarten & 1st graders)
- Tuesdays, 2:35 – 3:30 p.m. (2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th graders) SOLD OUT
Interested in trying a free class? Contact us for details.